Villa Bougainvillea in Canggu, Bali
Villa Bougainvillea is a three bedroom Balinese masterpiece, designed by GKA (responsible for the Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay and the Maldives Spa), and is located in the Pangi River Village complex in the village of Pererenan, on Bali’s west coast.
The extraordinary 10 meter high open plan living/dining area is the centerpiece of this tranquil Balinese oasis. Villa Bougainvillea is decorated in Dutch colonial/Balinese style. All of the furniture is made from solid teak and most pieces are carved Indonesian antiques, liberally adorned with hand-made cushions and pillows in striking hues.
The landscape and scenery makes Villa Bougainvillea arguably one of the most beautiful Bali villas. With its private pool, which can be viewed from the main living area, large flowering gardens, beautiful established trees along the Pangi River, and views over the lush rice fields of Canggu, it perfectly reflects the beauty of Bali.
For those desiring a special evening dining experience, some of the best restaurants in Bali are located in nearby Seminyak, which is only a 20-minute drive away from Villa Bougainvillea. While in Seminyak, you might also want to explore some of Bali’s hippest boutiques for shopping, and then indulge in upscale nightlife in the clubs and bars on Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Petitenget.
Villa Bougainvillea is located in an area called Canggu, which is a small village on the beach about 20 minutes north of Seminyak, half way to Tanah Lot. Canggu is widely used though to refer to a large coastal stretch of about eight kilometers, running north from the village of Brawa (just north of Seminyak) to the village of Cemagi (just south of Tanah Lot) taking in Echo Beach, Seseh, and Pererenan along the way. (Technically, Bougainvillea is situated in the village of Pererenan.)
The beaches in this area have dark grey or black sand and while being good for swimming, they also offer some renowned and challenging surfing spots. For seafood lovers, nothing can beat sunset cocktails followed by evening dining at Echo Beach (less than 10 minutes away) with fresh-caught local seafood.
There are vast areas of rice paddies with quietly undulating terrain offering expansive views of the volcanic mountains to the north and north-east and also to the south across Jimbaran Bay to Bali’s southernmost peninsula, called the Bukit.
The area is popular with many expatriates who choose to live away from the bustle of Seminyak, and also a favorite spot for sunset lovers.
|Location||Canggu, Bali – Indonesia|
|Bedroom||3 air conditioned bedrooms and 1 bedroom is available on the mezzanine area above the TV room/ library, sleeps max of 8 people|
|Bathroom||3 spacious en-suite bathroom and private courtyard with outdoor shower|
|Swimming pool||12-meter outdoor, river-side swimming pool|
|Entertainment||TV and DVD player, Separate library/ study/ workout room|
|Period||Price p/night||Min Stay|
|Low Season||IDR 5,160,000.00||2 nights|
|High Season||IDR 5,840,000.00||5 nights||
|Peak Season||IDR 6,810,000.00||7 nights|
- Rates include 2 guests per bedroom
- Check in time: 14.00 PM – Check Out Time: 11.00 AM
- A surcharge of 50% of the daily rate is applied for check-out from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm and full one daily rate if
check-out after 6:00 pm.
- For rentals where the Arrival Date is 61 days or more after the Booking Invoice issue date, a Booking Deposit of 50% of the rental amount must be paid.
- For rentals where the Arrival Date is 60 days or less after the Booking Invoice issue date, the total rental amount (100%) must be paid as a Booking Deposit.
- Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance of the rental amount not less than 60 days before the Arrival Date stated on the booking invoice
Additional Service available at an extra cost:
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Yoga and Massage treatments in villa
- Daily newspaper
- Babysitting or Child Minding service
- In villa dining at additional charge based on groceries
- The staff at the Property may accommodate any reasonable requests to purchase food and drinks on the Guest’s behalf, and this will be charged to the Guest.