Villa Alamanda – Benoa in Nusa Dua, Bali
The homey three-bedroom villa Alamanda is located within the gated Puri Tirta Villas complexon the waterfront of the ocean lagoon behind first row villas yet with ocean view from the master bedroom upstair. It’s about ten minutes walk from the center of the popular resort town of Tanjung Benoa with its beach clubs, restaurants, shops and nice SPAs. The architecture and interiors of the villa create atmosphere of a comfortable country home complete with every thing needed even for a short vacation or longer stay.
The romantic master bedroom with its wooden floor and four-poster wooden bed is located on the first floor. The sliding doors open on to a large balcony offering ocean views that can be enjoyed while lounging in one of the comfortable arm-chairs over a glass of wine or a cup of tea. The spacious en-suite bathroom is adorned with marble and offers both indoor and outdoor showers and a built-in closet.
Two other bedrooms are adjacent to the living room downstairs and were built with a family with children in mind. Both of them are en-suite, equipped with a bathtub, indoor and outdoor showers and a built-in closet, and enjoy the view of the pool and the bay. Through the glass sliding doors guests staying in each of the two bedrooms get direct access to the pool-side terrace and the garden. One of the bedrooms is equipped with a king size bed, another has two twin beds making it convenient for a family with children or a group of friends.
All three bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with high quality toiletries, linen, towels and even hair-drier for your maximum comfort.
Villa Alamanda is part of Puri Tirta Villas, a private villa complex located on the waterfront a stone’s throw from the world renowned resorts of Nusa Dua. A small pathway will lead you from the parking lot through the tropical greenery right to the pier housing a private boat, which can take you on a tour to explore the nearby beaches, the authentic fisherman’s town in the Turtle Island of Serangan, or even on fishing and snorkeling expeditions. There are kayaks to go around the nearby mangrove.
When the tide is high, guests can rent jet-ski from the nearby water sports center or go on a fun banana boat trip right off the Puri Tirta pier.
When you enter the carved wooden gate of villa Alamanda, past a small pond, you will see the swimming pool area surrounded by the manicured garden with frangipani trees. By the pool, you will find the comfortable sun loungers and umbrellas to while away the hot tropical days, and the elegant rattan furniture perfect for sundowners, as well as villa’s own BBQ set.
Villa interiors are modern and minimalistic with wooden and stone finishing incorporating some traditional Indonesian elements. On the main floor facing the pool is the living room with comfy furniture, TV, DVD and audio system, dining table for 6, and a small kitchen equipped with stove, microwave, refrigerator and all the necessary kitchen equipment. The bar stand separating the kitchen from the living-room is a perfect stage to experiment in the art of cocktail-making. Tall glass sliding doors lead to the swimming pool. Keep them open in the evening to allow the ocean breeze fill the living room, or close them during the hot tropical day and watch TV, videos or listed to music in the comfort of the air conditioned environment. At the back of the living room, behind sliding doors there is a small patio decorated with a Buddha statue and an adjacent small fountain creating almost a meditative peaceful atmosphere.
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two persons per bedroom
- Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival
- Full staff excluding private chef (private chef can be arranged at cost)
- A 7 seat car with driver for 8 consecutive hours per day excluding petrol
- Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card, guests refill the balance base on their usage
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- Daily afternoon tea (5 o’clock) with home-made or local sweet-stuff
- Daily housekeeping
- Regular linen changing
- Free usage of estate’s kayaks
January 11, 2015 – February 15, 2015
February 24, 2015 – April 02, 2015
April 11, 2015 – June 30, 2015
September 16, 2015 – December 19, 2015
February 16, 2015 – February 23, 2015
April 03, 2015 – April 10, 2015
July 01, 2015 – September 15, 2015
December 20, 2015 – January 10, 2016
Term and Condition
- All rates are quoted in US dollars subject to 15.5% government and service tax
- Rates do not include telephone, gratuities or meals
- Rates are categorized in Low, High and Peak seasons
- Low season: Minimum 3 night stay
- High season: Minimum 5 night stay
- Peak season: Minimum 7 night stay
- 50% deposit is required on confirmation of your booking
- Balance of payment must be finalized 60 days prior to arrival or immediately if less than 60 days. Bank transfer fees must be included.
- Last minute rates available: Less than 14 days prior to booking date
- Villa check in time after 2pm
- Villa check out time is 11am – extended late check out is also available on request