Villa Arika in Canggu, Bali
Villa Arika is a 4-bedroom luxury villa on an undulating and expansive 1.2 hectare piece of prime beachfront real estate, on one of Bali’s most beautifully-deserted west coast beaches, in the traditional Balinese village of Pererenan just outside Canggu.
Villa Arika is decorated in an eclectic fashion with a very tasteful mix of classic wood and marble pieces along with more contemporary rattan furniture. The cushions and silk pillows are made of fabrics from all over Asia and are in rich hues of purple and gold. The artwork has been collected by the owner the past 25 years and is from some of Indonesia most famous artists.
The main living area offers a large and casual open-air retreat for relaxing and enjoying the ocean views across the pool. Adjoining the living area is an enclose-able dining room with seating for eight. On the opposite side of the main living area is a large, air-conditioned TV/entertainment room, with an enormous selection of DVDs as well as a more-than-ample library of books to enjoy.
Just past the TV/entertainment room is the downstairs main bedroom and ensuite with outdoor shower and oversized tub. Views from this bedroom are out onto the expansive, palm-studded lawn and past to the ocean. Upstairs is the master suite and bathroom. Ocean views from the second floor are even more spectacular than those downstairs, and from the east-facing window in the bedroom, Bali’s tallest and most sacred volcanic peak, Mount Agung, can often be seen peaking out from the clouds. Both bedroom suites in the main structure are air conditioned.
There are two individual sleeping pavilions which are separate from the main living structure. These air-conditioned pavilions have ocean views, ensuite bathrooms with large bathtub and an outdoor shower and private garden and are beautifully finished with wooden floors and king sized beds. Both of these pavilions also have large outdoor patio verandas with large cushioned day beds.
Outdoor amenities include a beautiful, infinity-edge swimming pool set amidst gentle rolling lawn and garden areas. A unique feature for Villa Arika is the onsite, regulation-sized tennis court with views to the mountains in the north-central part of Bali.
|Location||Canggu, Bali – Indonesia|
|Bedroom||4 air conditioned bedrooms, sleeps max of 8 people|
|Bathroom||6 bathrooms (1 outdoor shower)|
|Swimming pool||Infinity-edge swimming pool|
|Entertainment||TV Satellite / Cable, Stereo & DVD Player|
|Facilities||Gym room, Tennis Court, WIFI Internet|
|Wedding & Event||Accommodate up to 100 guests|
Rates are quoted in US Dollars per night and are subject to 15.5% tax & service charge
|Low Season (06 April, 2018 – 26 June, 2018, 01 September, 2018 – 19 December, 2018, 10 January, 2019 – 19 April, 2019, 26 April, 2019 – 26 June, 2019, 01 September, 2019 – 19 December, 2019)||USD 1,150.00||2 nights|
|High Season (26 June, 2018 – 02 August, 2018, 17 August, 2018 – 01 September, 2018, 19 April, 2019 – 26 April, 2019, 26 June, 2019 – 02 August, 2019, 17 August, 2019 – 01 September, 2019
|USD 1,550.00||5 nights||
|Peak Season (02 August, 2018 – 17 August, 2018, 19 December, 2018 – 10 January, 2019, 02 August, 2019 – 17 August, 2019)||USD 1,925.00||7 nights|
Wedding & Events :
|Max Guest||80 Seated / 100 Cocktail|
|Event Fee||USD 1,500 (Subject to 15.5% tax & service charge)|
|Banjar Fee||IDR 6,200,000|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||USD 2,000|
- Rates include 2 guests per bedroom
- Check in time: 14.00 PM – Check Out Time: 11.00 AM
- A surcharge of 50% of the daily rate is applied for check-out from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm and full one daily rate if
check-out after 6:00 pm.
- For rentals where the Arrival Date is 61 days or more after the Booking Invoice issue date, a Booking Deposit of 50% of the rental amount must be paid.
- For rentals where the Arrival Date is 60 days or less after the Booking Invoice issue date, the total rental amount (100%) must be paid as a Booking Deposit.
- Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance of the rental amount not less than 60 days before the Arrival Date stated on the booking invoice
Additional Service available at an extra cost:
- Meals, Laundry and dry cleaning
- Chefs will require an advance payment for both grocery shopping and beverages. Guest shall pay them directly.
- The staff at the Property may accommodate any reasonable requests to purchase food and drinks on the Guest’s behalf, and this will be charged to the Guest.