Villa Astika Toyaning in Canggu, Bali
Villa Astika Toyaning means “beautiful water”. Astika stands for beauty and minimalist and Toyaning – clean fresh water. Villa Astika Toyaning, located in Canggu offers two private swimming pools, one 20 meter lap pool and a 10 meter square pool. All 4 air-conditioned bedrooms are ground level and facing the pool and large tropical gardens. The villa is the perfect fit for one or two families seeking a relaxed, stylish and well serviced villa holiday in Bali. The living and dining areas are designed in the open style concept. The beautiful traditional wood shingle roof of each of the buildings mixes traditional Balinese architecture with modern design.
Astika Toyaning was completed in mid 2008 and with total space approx 1,600 sq meter (excluding car parking, common areas, etc.) 4 bedrooms (three double bedrooms, one twin bedroom), separate dining pavilion that seats 12 for dinner, an open living area and multimedia air-conditioned TV room. There are sun loungers for 8 people around the pools as well as a pool pavilion that sits at the end of the lap pool. The large open space living area overlooks both pools
Located within the Pangi River Village complex adjacent to village of Pererenan on Bali’s west coast in a secluded location overlooking the rice terraces beyond the Pangi River, this modern four-bedroom villa is the perfect fit for one or two families seeking the perfect holiday in Bali.
There are a growing number of great small restaurants and eateries nearby, whilst the restaurant and night life districts of Legian and Seminyak are only 15 minutes to the south and the trip from the Ngurah Rai International Airport to the villa is approximately 45 minutes.
Le Meridien Hotel and the famous Tanah Lot Temple are a scenic 15 minute drive to the north, as is the world-renowned Nirwana Bali Golf Course, designed by Greg Norman. The local beach, Pantai Pererenan, is a short 5 minute drive from the villa and is particularly popular with international surfers.
|Location||Canggu, Bali – Indonesia|
|Bedroom||4 air conditioned bedrooms, sleeps max of 8 people|
|Swimming pool||2 Private Swimming Pool (20 meter lap pool and 10 meter square pool)|
|Entertainment||TV Satellite / Cable, Stereo & DVD Player|
|Facilities||Mountain bikes, WIFI Internet, Temporary membership at the Canggu Club|
Rates are quoted in US Dollars per night and are subject to 15.5% tax & service charge
|Low Season (06 April, 2018 – 26 June, 2018, 01 September, 2018 – 19 December, 2018, 10 January, 2019 – 19 April, 2019, 26 April, 2019 – 26 June, 2019, 01 September, 2019 – 19 December, 2019)||USD 525.00||USD 665.00||2 nights|
|High Season (26 June, 2018 – 02 August, 2018, 17 August, 2018 – 01 September, 2018, 19 April, 2019 – 26 April, 2019, 26 June, 2019 – 02 August, 2019, 17 August, 2019 – 01 September, 2019)||USD 595.00||USD 770.00||5 nights||
|Peak Season (02 August, 2018 – 17 August, 2018, 19 December, 2018 – 10 January, 2019, 02 August, 2019 – 17 August, 2019)||USD 925.00||USD 925.00||7 nights|
- Rates include 2 guests per bedroom
- Check in time: 14.00 PM – Check Out Time: 11.00 AM
- A surcharge of 50% of the daily rate is applied for check-out from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm and full one daily rate if
check-out after 6:00 pm.
- For rentals where the Arrival Date is 61 days or more after the Booking Invoice issue date, a Booking Deposit of 50% of the rental amount must be paid.
- For rentals where the Arrival Date is 60 days or less after the Booking Invoice issue date, the total rental amount (100%) must be paid as a Booking Deposit.
- Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance of the rental amount not less than 60 days before the Arrival Date stated on the booking invoice
Additional Service available at an extra cost:
- Meals, Laundry and dry cleaning
- Yoga and Massage treatments
- Chefs will require an advance payment for both grocery shopping and beverages. Guest shall pay them directly.
- The staff at the Property may accommodate any reasonable requests to purchase food and drinks on the Guest’s behalf, and this will be charged to the Guest.