Villa Bunga Pangi in Canggu, Bali
Villa Bunga Pangi is a 4 bedroom luxury Canggu villa, built in a traditional Balinese style using some of the best modern materials. The outlook is to rice fields across the River Pangi, which winds its way though Pererenan village in Canggu and then westwards 1 mile to the ocean. Villa Bunga Pangi provides a luxurious environment to relax and unwind in tropical Bali. Bunga means ‘flower’; enjoy a cocktail at sunset surrounded by flowers in the landscaped garden with the gentle sounds of the river in the background.
The architect designed Villa Bunga Pangi comprising of 5 separate bedroom pavilions with feature ceilings including 4 double bedrooms, a multi-media room, a separate modern kitchen, and a magnificent open air main pavilion. The infinity pool is fronted by hardwood decking with sunbeds. It is designed with multiple depths so children of all ages can enjoy it. The lower plunge pool fronts the river where you sometimes see fish or swimming lizards.
The living pavilion offers a dining area hosting 8 to 10 guests, a relaxing lounge area that gives you a full view of the Villa, and a fully equipped custom bar. Conjure up your own cocktails and relax to your own kind of music on the iPod compatible hifi, or have a party and let our friendly staff prepare the food and drinks for you. If you are planning a wedding, Villa Bunga Pangi is a perfect exotic location for the ceremony and reception.
|Location||Canggu, Bali – Indonesia|
|Bedroom||4 air conditioned bedrooms, sleeps max of 8 people|
|Bathroom||4 ensuite bathrooms|
|Swimming pool||The infinity pool and lower plunge pool fronts the river|
|Entertainment||52 inch flat screen TV, surround system, Cable TV and DVD player|
|Facilities||Multimedia room, WIFI Internet|
Rates are quoted in US Dollars per night and are subject to 15.5% tax & service charge
|Low Season (06 April, 2018 – 26 June, 2018, 01 September, 2018 – 19 December, 2018, 10 January, 2019 – 19 April, 2019, 26 April, 2019 – 26 June, 2019, 01 September, 2019 – 19 December, 2019)||USD 575.00||2 nights|
|High Season (26 June, 2018 – 02 August, 2018, 17 August, 2018 – 01 September, 2018, 19 April, 2019 – 26 April, 2019, 26 June, 2019 – 02 August, 2019, 17 August, 2019 – 01 September, 2019)||USD 675.00||5 nights||
|Peak Season (02 August, 2018 – 17 August, 2018, 19 December, 2018 – 10 January, 2019, 02 August, 2019 – 17 August, 2019)||USD 720.00||7 nights|
- Rates include 2 guests per bedroom
- Check in time: 14.00 PM – Check Out Time: 11.00 AM
- A surcharge of 50% of the daily rate is applied for check-out from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm and full one daily rate if
check-out after 6:00 pm.
- For rentals where the Arrival Date is 61 days or more after the Booking Invoice issue date, a Booking Deposit of 50% of the rental amount must be paid.
- For rentals where the Arrival Date is 60 days or less after the Booking Invoice issue date, the total rental amount (100%) must be paid as a Booking Deposit.
- Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance of the rental amount not less than 60 days before the Arrival Date stated on the booking invoice
Additional Service available at an extra cost:
- Meals, Laundry and dry cleaning
- Chefs will require an advance payment for both grocery shopping and beverages. Guest shall pay them directly.
- The staff at the Property may accommodate any reasonable requests to purchase food and drinks on the Guest’s behalf, and this will be charged to the Guest.