Four On Drupadi
Four On Drupadi in Seminyak, Bali
FOUR ON DRUPADI lies amidst the hustle and bustle of Seminyak just a minute’s walk to fashionable Jalan Laksmana. Taking after its location address nestled on Jalan Drupadi no 4, Seminyak, Four On Drupadi has now added on a sixth villa, Oaini, an authentic Chinese decorated home. Previously it has 5 homely residences on the estate. The famed Kuta Beach with its outstanding sunset is only fifteen minutes’ drive. We also have a front desk operating 24/7 for your every need.
Four On Drupadi’s 6 stylish self-contained serviced residences are fashioned in different interior themes-Japanese, Indian, Balinese, Chinese, Italian and American. Each villa has their own private pool, bathroom and spacious rooms, tastefully designed to reflect different cultures & lifestyles. Personalised butlers are trained to serve guests in a most personable manner, exceeding expectations.
CINTA – 3 Bedrooms (Modern Balinese)
Enjoy Balinese living in Cinta, your Balinese Home decorated affectionately with local heritage. The word Cinta means Love in Bahasa Indonesia. This three-bedroom home has great character and taste with extraordinary beautiful interior works. On the second floor, Cinta also has its own billiards table, ideal for family entertainment. Or if you wish, arrange for a relaxing spa treatment in the privacy of your Balinese-style massage area in your villa. There’s a Satay Corner for you to grill your delicious satay too.
YUUBI – 2 Bedrooms (Lovely Sakura Spot)
Our Japanese-inspired home is called Yuubi, the Japanese word for Love. An invigorating ambience of cool clean lines, lots of bamboo furnishings beautified by black lacquer furniture and warm timber flooring makes Yuubi a Lovable Home for all. It comes with an “Onsen” , the traditional Japanese hot bathtub in the garden area- perfect for a dip. For dining, a teppanyaki area calls for an exquisite dine-in with family or friends.
PYAAR – 2 Bedrooms (Exotic India)
Pyaar, the Hindi word for Love is a two-bedroom home with an exotic Indian theme fit for a Maharajah. After a facelift, Pyaar excites you with its exotic tapestry of colours- ethnic murals, sandalwood scent, rich Indian artefacts and fabrics complemented by timber and brass finishings. Don’t miss the iconic Indian swing in the living room. To top it all, there’s an Tandoor Oven where your favourite Indian tapas are cooked and served right before you.
Amore – 2 Bedrooms (Classical Allure)
Amore means Love in the European context. In an awesome and striking revamp, Amore now features cool sophistication amidst a black and white theme. Stardust atmosphere hails from the alluring Hollywood garb of Marilyn Monroe paintings- and adorned with chandeliers and inviting bedrooms that spell the magic of Love.
OAINI – 1 Bedroom (Charming Orientalism)
Intrinsically designed to reflect modern Chinese art and culture, Oaini’s lovable name is derived from the translation of “I love you” in Chinese. Be transported into a world of stylish chinoiserie and be delighted with unique Chinese artefacts and furnishings as well as living in this appealing home. Immersed in Asian way of communal dining over a sumptuous steamboat meal. Our butlers and chef will prepare your preferred selection of condiments, meats, seafood and vegetables to cook before your eyes. What a feast!
DAMOU – 1 Bedroom (Lively Pop Culture)
Damou is Creole for be in love. With the revamp, this modern one-bedroom loft concept residence is uplifted with an attractive New Orleans style, infused with western pop culture décor. Eye catching framed photos of iconic celebrities and singers with art decor style giving a lovable and sensory guest experience living in Damou. The large 25 sq. meter patio with a plunge pool is for ideal for outdoor dining or socialising. At Damou, the living and bedrooms both overlook the pool and the beautifully landscaped gardens are complemented by modern bathroom with rain showers.
The attraction of Four on Drupadi lies in its charming lovable villas themes and authentic signature dine in menus, which complement the villas’ themes. Fuss not anymore about searching for delectable food. Here, we bring dining concept rich in heritage right on your door step- flexible and engaging. Our butlers are trained to serve you in a multi-faceted way, making your stay pleasurable. The car and driver can be used upon request.
Four On Drupadi can comfortably accommodate a maximum of 22 persons.
|Seasons||1BR||2BR – Amore||2BR – Pyaar||2BR – Yuubi||3BR||Whole Complex|
January 04, 2015 – June 30, 2015
September 01, 2015 – December 19, 2015
July 01, 2015 – August 31, 2015
December 20, 2015 – January 05, 2016
Term and Condition
- Villa rates are quoted in US dollars and included 10% government tax and 11% service charge
- Villa rates are categorized in low, high and peak seasons
- Minimum stay: 2 nights (low), 4 nights (high) and 5 nights (peak)
- No check in and check out on Dec 31st – Jan 1st
- A deposit of 50% of the rental amount is due on receiving confirmation of your booking
- Final payment is required 45 days prior to arrival or immediately if booking is made less than 45 days in order to secure your reservation
- Deposits and final payments are non-refundable
- Villa check-in time: 2pm. Check-out time: 12noon
- Late check out can be arranged until 6pm at half the rental rate subject to availability.
- Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, Master or Amex) or telegraphic transfer. The amount transferred must include any bank fees.
- The villa reserves the right at anytime in it’s sole and absolute discretion to refuse any person as a member of an accommodation party.
- The villa disclaims any and all liability of property loss or damage, as well as injury including death sustained by any person whilst residing at the villa or while engaged on any tour whether the loss or injury occurs as a result of breach of contractual obligations of the villa, it’s staff, employees or agent