Khayangan Estate in Uluwatu, Bali
The name comes from the old word for ‘Seventh Heaven’. This private Bali villa estate is truly heavenly. In fact, we believe it is the very best Bali luxury villa. It rests on the south west tip of Bali in lovely gardens on a high cliff top, above a white sand beach. The villa offers one of the best views in Bali, with a grand vista of the ocean. It is hard to find another luxury Bali villa with such a good view.
The villa’s charm lies in its design. It is made up of two clusters of traditional, antique, wooden houses from Java. These were once the homes of noble men. They have been carefully grouped to echo the mood of an old village. The villas are set in a huge garden, with dense beds of yellow flowers, gently swaying palms, shrubs and trees. The villa is quite different from any other luxury Bali villa or luxury Bali resort.
The original charm of these one hundred year old buildings has been kept. These Bali luxury villas are made of old teak wood. Here, you will find rich furnishings, as well as state of the art facilities. Bathrooms are the coolest on the island, especially those of the two master bedrooms. Each has a private water garden, where a dreamy bath tub appears to float in a clear pond.
The design of this luxury Bali villa estate presents guests with the choice of a three bedroom or a six bedroom renting option. There are two big lap pools, two smaller pools, and a cold plunge pool. There is also a business centre, a cliff edge bale, a gym, and a spa.
All of this not only makes for a great Bali holiday villa, but is also the best choice for a wedding villa.
At Khayangan Estate, tropical island living meets metropolitan convenience, bringing you all the facilities and services that can only be found in Bali luxury villas or within a Bali luxury resort.
|Location||Jln. Goa Lempeh, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Bali 80364, Indonesia.|
|Bedroom||6 air conditioned bedroom sleeps max 12 guests for 6 bedrooms; 6 guests for 3 bedrooms. Extra bed for children US$ 120/bed/night.|
|Bathroom||6 ensuite bathroom|
|Entertainment||Wireless internet connection, TV with satellite channel, DVD player, DVDs, iPod dock, sound system, books, board games, badminton, boules and lawn croquet|
|Facilities||Safe deposit box, fully equipped kitchen, spa and gym room.|
|Staff||Villa manager, chef, spa therapist, housekeeper, gardener/pool attendant and security|
|Wedding & Events||Accommodate up to 250 guests|
|Low Season (9 Jan – 30 Jun (Excluding CNY, Easter Week), 16 Sept – 18 Dec)||IDR 39,200,000||IDR 67,900,000||3 nights|
|High and Peak Season (Easter, CNY, 1 Jul – 15 Sept, 19 Dec – 8 Jan)||IDR 43,400,000||IDR 77,800,000||3 nights|
Rates are quoted in US Dollars per night.
Wedding & Events :
|Max Guest||250 people|
|Event Fee||IDR 77,800,000|
|Banjar Fee||IDR 6,000,000|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||IDR 25,000,000|
- Rates include tax & services
- Rates include 2 guests per bedroom
- Check-in: 2 PM
- Check-out: 11 AM
- A late check-out charge equivalent to 50% of nightly rental is applicable for guests wishing to stay at the villa past 2 PM (subject to availability)
- To hold an event, should rent whole estate (6 bed rooms)
Rate inclusive of:
- Airport transfer from/to Khayangan Estate
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Complimentary fresh fruit basket and flower arrangement in the suites
- Continental / Indonesian / American Breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea from 4 – 6 PM
- Free wireless internet access at our Living Room & Business Center
- Villa Laundry (max 2 pcs/pax/day)
- Dry laundry has to be sent to the provisional and will be charges at cost
- Free use of our cliff-top Seventh Heaven Spa with 180 degrees panoramic view overlooking a 3 km white sand beach and the Indian Ocean, fully air-conditioned with all facilitiew including a Vichy shower, chill cold Jacuzzi by the edge of the cliff (exclude massages)