Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
RESERVATION & PAYMENT TERMS
- To secure your booking, we will need your written confirmation to book the villa and a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- We can only hold inquiries for 2 working days from the date of this Term of Payment unless we have received your deposit. If no deposit has been received within 2 days, your booking request will be canceled.
- The balance of 50% must be settled in full 65 days prior to arrival before date of arrival. Payments are non- refundable.
- For a last minute confirmation (less than 65 days prior to arrival), we require full pre-payment.
- Payments are to be made by Telegraphic Transfer (TT) PAYMENT METHODS.
The Bali Ultimate team will give you invoices for payments to villa and this will be in the form of Bank Transfers.
For Telegraphic Transfer (TT) payments, we require the full rental charge amount to be received in the designated Bank Account. Any bank transfer fees are to be charged to your own bank account including correspondent bank charges. Please send a copy of your Telegraphic Transfer (TT) to our office when payments have been made.
Differences in personal statement balance can occur and are due to the fluctuations with the Indonesian Rupiah and lengthy bank processing time. We cannot be held responsible for these differences or any other occurrence that comes directly from the bank. In addition, your bank may use a different rate from our bank at the time of debit. If a difference should occur, please discuss it directly with your bank as it is beyond our control.
- The villas have a “you break you pay policy” and any breakages incurred will be charged directly to the client. Other charges will be for any additional services and facilities that the guests used/spent at the villa and these will also be paid to the villa prior to guests checking out. Agents will be notified if there are any issues with the client and these charges, and will be responsible for helping assist in the event that the clients require it.
- Rental Check-in time is 2:00 pm (14:00 hrs.) and Check-out time is 12:00 pm. A surcharge of 50% of the daily rate is applied for check-out from 12:00 pm until 6 pm (18:00 hrs.) and full one night payment if check-out after 6 pm. This charge will be included on the villa rental invoice. For a last minute late check-out request, credit card or cash can settle the payment at time of departure.
- Travel Insurance – We strongly recommend that Guest(s) takes out all-inclusive travel insurance at the time of booking to protect Guest and all those accompanying Guest for the full time of the Guest and party’s visit against illness, including evacuation, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, theft, cancellation and other travel contingencies. Neither the Owner nor Agent shall be held responsible in any way for accidental injury, death or damage/loss to personal effects of the Guest. If, due to circumstances beyond the Owner’s control, such as flood, fire, hurricane or other damage, the Owner is unable to honor this agreement.
- Damages, Losses & Force Majeure – Guest is responsible for leaving the property in good order and clean condition. Guest is responsible for all damages excluding wear and tear, and including those which exceed the deposit amount. Guest further undertakes to pay for any damage or losses incurred during occupation. The Damage Deposit and advanced payments shall be fully refunded provided said damage was not the fault of the Guest. The management company reserves the right to repossess the property at any time if Guest or a member of the party has caused excessive damage or mess to the property.
- The accommodation provided is only for the use of the persons named by the client on the booking form. Note: Subletting, sharing or assigning is prohibited & will be deemed as a breach of contract and all guests may be asked to leave the villa at any given time without any claim for compensation. Any persons not named on the booking form will, in all cases, be asked to leave the estate by the Villa Manager.
- The villa rental is only for the dates & times agreed to in the rental contract. If the villa is occupied outside the agreed rental dates and times then there are additional charges that must be paid by the client to the villa.
- Entry & Inspection – The Rental Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice.
- Liability & Responsibility – Neither the Owners nor Marketing will accept any liability whatsoever for accidents, personal injury, death, loss &/or damage to persons &/or personal effects however caused. We will not be held responsible for any liability rising from use of the pool, the villa & its contents or surrounding areas. Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rental Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorney’s fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold Rental Agent harmless in all such cases.
- We will not accept responsibility for damage to personal equipment and property during your stay at one of the villa rented through the Bali Ultimate, or during your participation in any activities throughout your visit to Bali. Any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which maybe caused directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival of international flights, including without limitation, acts of Gods, acts of civil or military disturbances, acts of Government power failures, fires, floods, epidemics, wars, riots and acts of terrorism is beyond our control. In the event of such an occurrence, the villa shall give prompt written notice thereof to Guest and any time for performance of an obligation shall be extended by time equal to the length of delay attributable to such occurrence.
CHANGES TO BOOKINGS
An administration fee will apply to each change after a booking has been confirmed and the deposit payment has been received. Changes cannot necessarily be accommodated in all cases.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY
In the very unlikely event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Rental Agent, Rental Agent will apply due diligence and good faith efforts to locate a replacement property that equals or exceeds the Property with respect to occupancy capacity, location and value that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Guest. If such replacement property cannot be found and made available, Rental Agent shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement shall be terminated and Guest and Rental Agent shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
VILLA TERMS & ADDITIONAL GUEST EXPENSES
- Agreed total occupancy, Copies of Official ID’s of all registered guests who stay at the villa will be collected upon check-in by the Villa Manager as part of the standard villa guest registration and check in procedure and as required by the local government.
- Guests should provide a small bank to teh manager for expenses during their stay. The manager will run a log and update guests as more expense money is required.All guest expenses incurred during their stay will be added to the final bill and must be settled prior to check out either by Cash or credit card.
- Telephone calls made to local area are free from the property phone. International calls can be received but cannot be made.
- Parties or special functions that wants to be held at the villa must be discussed prior to bookings being confirmed.
- Complaints – Any complaint from Guest concerning the property matter should be first taken up with the villa manager. If satisfaction cannot be obtained, Guest should then report the matter immediately to the office of Bali Ultimate and in such case, Bali Ultimate will do their best to satisfy Guest’s requirement in connection with the owner of the property if the Agent considers the complaint valid.
- The agent will not consider or process claims lodged by Guest upon departure or after return home when it is no longer possible to investigate the complaint effectively.
SAFETY IN THE VILLA
- NO SMOKING POLICY: For the comfort and safety of all guests SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN BEDROOMS. Smokers may do so only at the open area of the villa. All debris must be disposed of safely.
- According to local law, quiet hours are between 22:00 hours to 08:00 hours.
- Swimming pools can be dangerous & neither the pool (nor the beaches) are to be used by children without adult supervision.
- Firearms: Under no circumstances are firearms of any kind permitted in the property. Should any guest choose to ignore this ruling, and then they and their party shall be removed from the property without compensation.
- Animals & Pets: Animals & pets are not permitted in the property.
- Indonesian Law striictly prohibits possession of and use of any kind of narcotics or drugs. This is punishable by Indonesian law to include jailing up to death penalty. Should any guest ignore this ruling, they and their party shall be removed from teh property without compensation.