Villa Griya Aditi
Villa Griya Aditi in Ubud, Bali
Griya Aditi is a three bedroom villa. The name Griya Aditi means “Abode of the Light”. The villa is designed as a modern interpretation of Balinese traditional living, each room on ground floor opening on a wide patio. The Master bedroom faces the rice fields and the infinity swimming pool. It has en-suite bathroom with bathtub and an outdoor shower. It also has a outdoor daybed and a private garden.
Two other bedrooms on ground floor face the swimming pool. Both have indoor bathroom with showers. The dining / living room opens on the garden, the swimming pool and rice fields. A family room faces the back garden. Children love to play in the family room, in times of rain.
All rooms have air conditioning and fan. The kitchen is used for final preparation of the dishes before serving. It has a refrigerator, a microwave oven, and a water dispenser. The swimming pool is tiled with natural stones coming from Java. The Bale Bengong is a place where you can relax or get a traditional massage. The garden faces more than 1 km uninterrupted rice fields, with a small temple on the right side.
Services and Facilities
The Villa has been designed, built and is managed with the single purpose of your enjoying a wonderful and trouble free stay. The villas’ staffs include cook, waiters and room attendants, pool attendant and maintenance man, gardener, and night watchmen. The villa manager will welcome you upon arrival. She will visit you during your stay to check whether everything goes fine. You also call on her in case of a difficulty. The villas are fitted with modern facilities, telephone connection to all rooms as well as to kitchens, the office and security post, wired and wireless broadband internet and cable TV.
Note about broadband internet: please remember that you are in Bali and nothing goes at light speed here, internet connection is not an exception. We have ample electrical capacity to power all the above and to keep the villas cool, and a 30 kVA generator for the occasional power cuts, which are part of the life, here.
Through an agreement with a local group of drivers, we provide 1 car per villa for the entire duration of the guests’ stay. Their cars are new generation Kijangs, comfortably seating up to 6 adults. The driver’s knowledge of Bali, including the most remote and “off the beaten track” roads is exceptional.
January 06, 2015 – February 13, 2015
February 23, 2015 – June 30, 2015
September 01, 2015 – December 18, 2015
February 14, 2015 – February 22, 2015
July 01, 2015 – July 31, 2015
December 19, 2015 – February 05, 2016
Term and Condition
* All rates are quoted in US dollars are subject to 10% taxes, breakfast, wireless internet access and a car with driver for 10 hours a day excluding fuel
* Rates do not include, telephone, gratuities or meals
* Rates are categorized in Low, High and Peak seasons
* Low season: Minimum 3 night stay
* High season: Minimum 7 night stay
* 50% deposit is required on confirmation of your booking
* Balance of payment must be finalized 45 days prior to arrival or immediately if less than 45 days. Bank transfer fees must be included.
* Last minute rates available: Less than 10 days prior to booking date
* Villa check in time after 2pm
* Villa check out time is 11am – extended late check out until 6pm can be arranged at the half of the rental rate – subject to availability.